1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about you, a User of the Service, and who may be a Customer or Service Provider, as each is defined in the Terms of Service - User Agreement, including information by which you may be personally identified, such your contact information, financial information to make or receive payments for services obtained through our platforms, or information for the filing of tax forms, and other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information"). We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of a government-issued identification. If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card or other financial account information, and billing address.
We may also collect data that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your username, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, usage details, IP addresses, information collected through cookies, web beacons, other tracking technologies, and third parties (“Non-Specific Information”). Non-Specific Information such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data may be aggregated and used by us to improve the Service. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other Users.
We may also use some combination of Personal and Non-Specific information which enables you to be identified and we may collect the information about your contacts if you provide such information to us.
2. Information We Collect about Site Visitors.
We may use information collected on our Site to (i) to provide, operate, optimize, and maintain the Site; (ii) to respond to your inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to our Services, if you request; (iii) to manage our Site and system administration and security; (iv) to improve the navigation and content of our Site; (v) to identify any server problems or other IT or network issues; (vi) to set up online accounts; (vii) to compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors; (viii) to carry out research and development to improve our products and services; (ix) to customize content and layout of the Site; and (x) to carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
3. Information You Provide to Us.
Prior to collecting your Personal Information, we will let you know if you can provide it on a voluntary or mandatory basis, and the consequences, if any, of not providia Although we will provide you with the election to set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. The profile you create on our site will be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
5. Privacy Controls.
• Disabling Most Interest Based Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt-out of interest based advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
• Mobile Advertising: You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of Interest Based Advertising, including those performed by us, by accessing the settings in your Apple or Android mobile device and following the most recent published instructions. If you opt out, we will remove all data about you and no further data collection or tracking will occur. The random ID we (or our third-party partners) had previously assigned to you will also be removed. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will not be able to continue and track you using the same ID as before, and you will for all practical purposes be a new user to our system.
• Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers - like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari - include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Site do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. Toolots takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard. To learn more about “DNT”, please visit About Do Not Track [https://allaboutdnt.com/]
6. How We Use Your Information.
7. Sharing Your Information with Third Parties.
• To provide, support and improve the Services. We will share the Personal Information that you allow us to share with other Users to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. If you choose to submit a proposal for work as a Service Provider, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Customer(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Service Provider Profile. If you are a Customer and have posted a Request for Service, you agree that your Request for Service may be posted to Service Providers who have registered on the Site.
• Information about Service Providers Share with Customers and Our Vendors: We may provide our Users with the option to participate in third party payment services, such as Paypal (“Payment Vendor”). If you elect to participate in this option, and your account suspended from the Service, you agree that we may share that information with the Payment Vendor and other Users which are in active transactions with you. When we share Personal Information with non-User third parties, we will take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use any Personal Information transferred to them in a manner consistent with this policy and applicable law.
• Information about Customers and Agencies Shared with Service Providers: If you have entered into a service contract with another User or agreed to use our Payment Vendor, we may provide the Payment Vendor with your name, company address, billing address, or tax ID or VAT number to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The User receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
• Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of our Site features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks on our behalf.
• Legal and Investigative Purposes: We will share information with government agencies as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, we will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and our rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use device identifiers to identify our Users and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
8. Choices About how We Use and Disclose Your information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by following the prescribed steps or sending us an email stating your request email@example.com. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Site.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Infromation.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting us through your online account. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively remain on the Service even if you close your account, including information in your Work Schedule and messages you posted to the Service. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may be retained by us for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Service. If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
10. Data Security.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Phishing websites imitate legitimate websites to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. For more information about phishing, visit the Site of the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing. In addition, if you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party pretending to be Toolots, please report this to us at Info@YuuTool.com.
13. Age Restricted Site.
Our Site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at 16300 Shoemaker Avenue, Cerritos, CA 90703 and/or at Info@YuuTool.com.
14. Social Media and Third-Party Websites.
15. California Residents Only - Privacy Rights.
16. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
17. Other Data Protection Rights.
Users may have the following data protection rights:
• To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. Toolots takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a User, you can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within the dashboard provided through the Toolots platform, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at Info@yuutool.com. You can also manage information about your Contacts within the dashboard provided through the Toolots platform to assist you with responding to requests to access, correct, update or delete information that you receive from your Contacts.
• In addition, individuals who are residents of the European Economic Protection Area (EEA) can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below.
• Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request. If we receive a request from either a Service Provider or a Customer that you have engaged, we will either direct such party to reach out to you, or, if appropriate, we may respond directly to their request.
18. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA Persons Only).
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect and use Personal Information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Typically, our legitimate interests include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products, and services; ensuring the security of the Services and our Site; and for our marketing activities.
If you are a User, we may need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you. In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you. If we ask you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Information is mandatory or not, as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Information.
Where required by law, we will collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by postal mail or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Contact Information.
For EEA Residents:
For the purposes of EU data protection legislation, Toolots, Inc. is the controller of your Personal Information. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Info@YuuTool.com
For Non-EEA Residents: