3. Use of Site for Intended Purposes Only.
We make the Site and Services available for Customers and Service Providers to connect and enter into Service Contracts. Users of the Site are expected to use the Site and Services for their intended purposes and not for any other purposes. The following are not permitted use of the Site:
• Any arrangement for free services, including requesting Service Providers to submit work as part of the proposal process for very little or no money or posting contests in which Service Providers submit work with no or very little pay;
• Requesting a fee before allowing another User to submit a proposal;
• Posting more than one version of an active job;
• Withholding payment or work product or engaging in any other conduct for the purpose of obtaining positive feedback from another User;
• Any attempt to, manipulate, or coerce another User by threatening to give negative feedback;
• Using the Site to express views unrelated to the work, such as political, religious, or social commentary;
• Duplicating or sharing accounts;
• Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without our consent;
• Sharing or soliciting contact information such as email, phone number, or Skype ID in a profile or job post;
• Advertising products or services that are outside or beyond the scope of services offered by through the Site; and
• Advertising on the Site to recruit Service Providers to join an agency or another website or company
• Posting, distributing and circulating any videos, photos, documents or other information that is not publically available regarding the intellectual property rights, including without limitations patents, trademarks and copyrights, or other proprietary information, including sales, design, or other business information of any other User that becomes available to you as a result of your use of the Site or interaction with such other User.
Users may use payment processing services outside of the Site; however, only Users who elect to use payment processing services offered through the Site will be eligible for our Commitment Pledge.
4. Misleading Content Prohibited.
All profiles, jobs, proposals, and other content posted to the Site must be accurate. Misleading information is strictly prohibited and includes (a) misrepresenting a Skilled Worker’s experience, skills, or information (b) impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; (c) falsely attributing statements to any person; (d) allowing another person to use your account, which is misleading to other Users; (e) falsely stating or implying a relationship with us or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship; (f) falsely stating or implying a relationship with another User; and (g) falsely stating that one Skilled Worker will perform the work on a job when another will in fact perform the work, including submitting a proposal on behalf of a Skilled Worker that is unable, unwilling, or unavailable to do the work.
5. Accessing the Site and Account Security.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Prohibited Uses
• Violate any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
• Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
• Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
• Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability;
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
• Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
• Seek, offer, or endorse illegal, obscene, or pornographic services or activities, including services (i) that would violate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website or (ii) that would involve the creation, review, or editing of pornographic, erotic, obscene, or sexually explicit material;
• Post content that is offensive, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene or sexually explicit in nature;
• Seek, offer, or endorse any services that would violate our Terms of Service or the terms of service of another website or any other contractual obligations;
• Fraudulently billing or attempting to fraudulently bill any Customer, including by (i) falsifying or manipulating or attempting to falsify or manipulate the records regarding any Services provided to or obtained from the Site, (ii) reporting, recording, or otherwise billing Customers for time that was not actually worked, or (iii) reporting, recording, or otherwise billing hours worked by another person as hours worked by you in a way that is misleading or false;
• Express a preference in a job post or proposal or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or any basis protected by applicable law;
• Post content that is harassing towards another person or violates the rights of a third party;
• Post identifying information concerning another person;
• Make or demand bribes;
• Make or demand payments without the intention of providing or receiving services in exchange for the payment;
• Engaging in any conduct that is reasonably likely to or that is intended to harm the Site, including (i) imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (in our sole discretion) on the Site’s infrastructure; (ii) interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or Site Services or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypassing any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein; or (iv) attempting to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site.
9. User Contributions.
10. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination.
We have the right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
11. Content Standards.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
12. Reliance on Information Posted.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes and information posted by Site Users, including Service Providers and Customers, are the sole responsibility of such Users. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any User or other visitor to the Site. This Site includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by its Users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. Change to the Site.
We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
14. Information About You and Your Visits to the Site.
15. Online Transactions and Other Terms and Conditions.
16. Links from the Site.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you
decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
17. Geopgraphics Restrictions.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
18. User Contribution License.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS
CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
24. Limitation on Time to File Claims.
25. Waiver and Severability.
26. Entrie Agreement.
27. Your Comments and Concerns.
This Site is operated by Toolots, Inc. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com and/or 16300 Shoemaker Ave, Cerritos, CA 90703, USA.
28. Enforcement of Terms and Reporting Violations.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to investigate any violation of these Terms and may, in our sole discretion, remove, disable access to, or modify any content that violates these Terms and/or suspend the account of any User who may be violating these Terms. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties, including disclosing User information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of these Terms. If you become aware of any violation of these Terms, you must immediately report it to Customer Service. You agree to assist us with any investigation we undertake and to take any remedial steps we require in order to correct a violation of these Terms.
29. Digital Signature and Electronic Records.
By registering for an account on the Site (an “Account”), you are deemed to have executed this Agreement and the other Terms of Service electronically, effective on the date you register your Account or click to accept the Terms of Service, pursuant to the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the E-Sign Act) (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.). Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgement that you are able to electronically receive, download, and print this Agreement, the other Terms of Service, and any amendments. In connection with the Terms of Service, you may be entitled to receive certain records from us, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the Site and the Site Services, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you via the U.S. Postal Service and other third party mail services using the address under which your account is registered. Your consent to receive records and notices electronically will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further records and notices electronically at any time by contacting Customer Support. If you withdraw your consent to receive such records and notices electronically, we will revoke your access to the Site and the Site Services, and you will no longer be permitted to use the Site or the Site Services. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive records and notices electronically will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your request for withdrawal. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to receive records and notices electronically will not apply to records and notices electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective. In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you agree to notify us immediately of any change in your email address by updating your Account information on the Site or by contacting Customer Support. In addition, so that we may communicate with you via the U.S. Postal Service an